Digital Marketer with/Masters Degree, Custom Mobile Web, Direct Response Marketing, Healthcare Digital Marketing
Anise Smith has a strong Healthcare Marketing , Pharmaceutical Product Marketing, Digital and Traditional Marketing background. My Marketing experience consists of, Healthcare Content Marketing, Direct Response Marketing, Custom CMS driven Mobile Websites, Custom Facebook IFrame Apps, Internet Marketing, Print and Promotional Products.
Anise Smith is very experienced in the most state of the art Digital Marketing strategies, Blogging for better Search Engine placement, Social Media Optimization, Content Marketing, Web Analytics and more.
Technology has moved so quickly and I believe that embracing newer technologies like Mobile Web, NFC (Near Field Communications), Virtual Worlds, Augmented Reality and the Semantic Web are the wave of the future.
Specialties: Healthcare digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, social media optimization, branding, traditional marketing, direct response marketing, promotional marketing, analytics and augmented reality.
Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact, Wordpress (traditional and mobile), basic HTML, iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Key Note, ScreenFlow and Google Analytics.
Demonstrated knowledge in: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Flickr, Instagram, Buffer, Triberr, Pheed, Tumblr, Vine, FourSquare, Slideshare, Second Life and other related platforms.
Anise Smith's Background
Anise Smith's Experience
Founder/ Digital Marketing Operations at Urban Freshman
August 2013 - Present | Philadelphia
• Founded a Philadelphia based non-profit organization and is in the process of submitting 1023 for 501 c (3) Tax Exempt status from the IRS.
• The goal of this organization is to provide college resources for kids in urban areas that have been affected by public school budget cuts. Schools within the Philadelphia area have been hit with budget cuts that have eliminated many college guidance counselors. Urban Freshman was created to provide the resources that some kids may not have access to due to these cuts.
• Managed a team of volunteers for graphics and clerical duties.
Digital Marketing Specialist at NBN Group
March 2012 - Present
• Created and implemented digital marketing strategies for six internal health services brands.
• Event planning for marketing events, trade shows and healthcare fairs.
• Trained teams on Social Media best use and etiquette.
• Managed digital marketing for non-profit organization Chronic Care Connection, a division of NBN Group.
• Created and implemented digital marketing strategies which included content creation, social media optimization, web analytics, video creation/editing, mobile web, custom CMS driven iFrame pages, custom branded Wordpress layouts, Wordpress maintenance, building traditional/digital brand awareness and more.
• Merged traditional marketing with digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and exposure.
• Utilized Google Analytics to monitor traffic patterns and targeted demographic audiences to measure the effectiveness of specific landing page initiatives tied to events, tradeshows and fairs.
• Provided weekly status reports, which included project results and suggested strategies for new projects.
• Mixed traditional marketing such as print, web, and promotional products with digital marketing technologies.
• Worked with a team of graphic designers and outside vendors to create marketing collateral.
• Implemented a full service B2B product marketing section within the organization, which allowed the company to purchase promotional and branded products at wholesale costs, saving 40% or more on custom marketing materials used for tradeshows, events and health fairs.
Direct Response Marketing
• Utilized a combination of print and digital marketing strategies by way of coupon codes, QR codes, augmented reality, website/mobile landing pages, analytics, and insights to effectively target and measure specific marketing offers. This allowed the measurement of ROI for individual events, tradeshows and fairs.
Director of Digital & Mobile Marketing at Anise Smith Marketing
December 2009 - Present
Social Media Optimization
• Proficient at the integration of various social media channels into the marketing plans for the purpose of customer engagement, overall marketing exposure, brand recognition and increased sales.
• Created cutting edge marketing projects using mobile web, QR code marketing and augmented reality.
Web Content Management
• Familiar with various website formats but worked primarily on Wordpress due to its functionality and built in SEO superiority.
• Created web content that consisted of medical topics, augmented reality, digital marketing, mobile web and more.
Internal Account Manager at COMPAS
July 2007 - December 2009
• Worked with Pharmaceutical and Healthcare clients creating print and promotional marketing materials. The marketing goal was to promote related pharmaceutical products to targeted pharmaceutical representatives and healthcare professionals to increase sales.
Promotional Product Marketing
• Trained teams in promotional marketing strategies to increase organizational revenue goals.
• Involved in the creation of brand awareness by use of various marketing materials. This pharmaceutical marketing agency, allowed the use of various print, advertising, web stores and promotional products to create unique and creative marketing campaigns that created unparalleled brand recognition for my clients.
• Created marketing materials for Independent Blue Cross’s Go Gold internal incentive program.
• Worked with the GlaxoSmithKline creative services team providing branded marketing materials.
• Skilled in desktop hardware and software such as, Microsoft Office, Adobe programs, logomall, promoshop and basic HTML using a PC and Mac.
Self Employed: Independent Auto Sales at Ebay Powerseller
January 2005 - June 2007
Internet Auto Sales involved the sales and marketing of high end, low priced used automobiles. The focus was on the quick one week flip of Honda's, Audi's, Volvo's and Toyota's with low mileage. In this position I created and promoted our company website, created email news blast, and created banner and print ads to promote the automobiles of the week. We reached the goal of selling multiple autos every week using this method and quickly rose to Ebay Powersellers. This was a fast paced, hard work and detail oriented position. However it was a blast!
Product Support Analyst at ASI
2006 - 2007
• The goal with this position was to teach other companies how to use products, print advertising, websites and catalogs to market their company as a B2B supplier of marketing services.
• Taught marketing strategies at industry trade shows in Dallas and Las Vegas.
• Taught educational webinars on ASI based computer programs and Web site creation.
• Created technical teaching manuals for use as a supplement to the webinars that were taught.
Anise Smith's Education
Full Sail University
2009 – 2010
1997 – 2000
Concentration: Business: Organizational Development
Anise Smith's Interests & Activities
Digital Marketing Specialist with expertise in merging New Media Marketing Digital Marketing Strategies with some traditional Marketing. Video Creation, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Web Usability, Custom Wordpress Layouts, Web to CMS Conversion, QR Code Marketing, Podcasts, Slideshows, Custom Facebook iFrame Pages, Wordpress/iFrame integration, Mobile Websites, QR Code Driven Mobile Websites, QR Code Analytics, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, Promotional Products, QR Code Products, Product Marketing, Branding, Content Curation, Technology Tutorials, Virtual World Integration, eCommerce, Blogging and more.